Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Some typical american dishes?

Q. Hi everybody,
I'm italian but I have many american friends who study in my city so I would like to organize an american dinner for them (they've been here for a while and sometimes they complain about how much they miss their food :)), and for my italian friends as well.
When I came to the US my boyfriend made me try a lot of american food (he's american), and I really likes grilled cheese sandwich, sweet potatoes with cinnamon butter, green beans with nuts, macaroni and cheese, corn, coleslaw, garlic bread, onion rings (no meat and no fish, I'm vegetarian), cupcakes, cheescake, muffins and donuts.
What do you guys think I should make? Do you have some more recipes? :)
I don't mind having meat, I just don't know how to cook it cause I've became a vegetarian before I learned how to cook, but maybe my roommates would help me with that :)
(By "having meat" I mean having it at the dinner, for my friends, not myself of course)

A. meatloaf
sloppy joes..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment