Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What is a good recipe for mock meatloaf?




fallingski





Answer
I use this recipe for Vegan Lentil Loaf. http://www.myvegancookbook.com/recipes/recipe.php?id=16
Its great! And I always hate when recipes dont have pictures. This one does. : )

vegans;7 different breakfasts&lunch/dinners?

Q. 7 different vegan breakfast recipes please..the simpler the better though please!
7 different lunch or dinner recipes short and simple..

I only eat 2 meals a day not even thats why i need some recipes

some dinners i already have to make your list shorter:
pasta w/ peas and sauce
bean burrito
chickpeas&salsa in tostitos(not much of a dinner but its like a taco in my family haha)
mashed potatoes,corn,brocoli,string beans,bread
can of lentil soup
i had vegeterian garden veg soup today with some bread..it was pretty good.

thank you.
i dont like oatmeal or peanut butter..i wish i did but i dont


Answer
Here is a 2 week menu. I have tried many of these recipes. The Mock Meatloaf on day one is very good. I added french fried onions on top.

http://www.vegcooking.com/veganMenus.asp




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment