Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tired of the same old stuff for dinner. Anyone got any really good quick and easy recipes?

veggie meatloaf recipes
 on Vegetarian Meatloaf Recipe (click here)
veggie meatloaf recipes image



Good Girl


Sick of spaghetti, meatloaf, porkchops. Need something tasty and that doesn't take a lot of time to make. Thanks in advance!


Answer
I already gave this to another questioner:

brush chicken breasts with olive oil, sprinkle with lemon pepper, grill - serve with rice pilaf & steamed veggies

What recipes would you recommend for a beginner who is trying to become a better cook?




Arianna


Hello, everyone!

Now that I am not working 24/7, I am the "chef of the family!" It used to be my husband until our work schedules changed. He is an amazing cook, but for some reason, he doesn't have recipes. He just cooks from memory. I cannot do that. He has taught me a few recipes here and there that I jotted down. But any way, are there any family favorite recipes that you can recommend for me?

Thank you! :)



Answer
Meatloaf-by Lipton's onion soup mix. The recipe is on the back-very easy to make, instant mashed potatos and those "steam in a bag" veggies.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment