Saturday, February 22, 2014

anybody know of a good vegetarian meatloaf recipe?




pastanus





Answer
Morningstarfarms.com , click on recipes. They have a "meatless loaf" that uses their veggie crumblers. It's very good, if you're trying to mimic real meatloaf.

Anyone have any tasty, HEALTHY vegan/vegetarian recipes? ?




stevie


I want to use more lentils and beans too!

Only thing is I hate zucchini and cucumber and peas (beans are fine, I don't know why)


I'm not looking for websites (unless you've got a really good one) just want to shake it up a bit, I love to cook. Nothing with too much cheese or fat thanks, I don't like that yuck feeling I get after something fatty or oily.



Answer
Vegetarian sushi
Chili made with lentils
Kusherie
Veggie meatloaf
Noodle soups




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment