Sunday, October 20, 2013

Does anyone have any ideas of what I could bring to lunch?

vegetarian meatloaf recipes easy
 on Use ground turkey or lean ground beef in our easy meatloaf recipes.
vegetarian meatloaf recipes easy image
Q. I'm going to a public school from a Catholic school, and there is a student at this school who has a severe peanut allergy. Normally I would just say, "Screw other people's needs," but no nuts are allowed in the building at all. So my problem is, what will I bring for lunch? I'm a vegetarian, and, of course, I'm not really comfortable with being un-vegetarian, so if they are serving meat in the cafeteria, what can I bring besides salad that will fill me up?


Answer
Are you looking for easy recipes that you can make fast and bring to that lunch? There are so many options. Why don't you start looking at these healthy sandwiches - all without peanuts. I am eating these almost daily in summer, like a whole wheat bread with mustard greens, hummus, and tomatoes or a sandwich wrap with veggies, sesame seeds, and ginger:

http://www.belsandia.com/healthy-lunch.html

I also have plenty of vegetarian full meal recipes that you can prepare. If someone in your home cooks for you, have them make plenty of one recipe and freeze it, so you can take a portion with you every other day or so:http://www.belsandia.com/healthy-meals.html

Why don't you try the vegetarian meatloaf recipe, then bring it to school and have other kids try it too. Wouldn't it be fun if they like it and won't even notice that it is meat-free? Maybe you can win over some like-minded eaters this way:

http://www.belsandia.com/vegetarian-meatloaf.html

Anyone have any simple meat recipes?




Iris


I'm a vegetarian college student who happens to be dating a meat-loving guy. My guy deserves to be cooked a lovely meal because he is super amazing! Sometimes he cooks for me and when I sometimes cook for him they're vegetarian dishes because I have never cooked meat. So, what are some easy, budget friendly beef, chicken, pork recipes? Thanks!


Answer
this recipe for souper saucy meatloaf is good and easy, it makes a gravy to serve over the meatloaf.
1 1/2 pound of ground beef
a can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup of onion finely chopped
1 cup of bread crumbs, (just toast 2 slices of bread and chop up in small cubes)
1 egg slightly beaten
1/2 tsp salt
generous dash of pepper
1/4 cup of water

mix the beef, onion, bread cumbs, 1/2 can of soup, egg salt and pepper
form into a loaf, place in baking dish and bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes,

after the meatloaf is done, blend the remaining soup with 2-3 tablespoons of drippings from the meatloaf pan and heat;

slice meatloaf and serve gravy over top.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment