Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What is a complete source of protein a vegetarian could eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner?

Q.

A. startyourmornign with yougurt and granola like a parfait you make it layer yogurt granola and berries in a disposable cup ... hell eat it in your way to work if your on the bus or train but wait if you are in the car.
Buy some morningstarfarms brand bacon( vegetarian) and make some veggie BLTS... toast 2 slices of bread and spread mayo or mustardmix and add lettuce tomato and morningstar veggie bacon( cooked iin micro or stovetop) on topof sandwich,,,add some applceslices with caramel dip or veggie chips from the WHole foods store... for dinner try morningstarfarms crumbles with your fave pAsta sauce and spaghetti noodlesyou can add olives or bell peppers or anything really and have a vegan dinner ORyou can make meatloaf from morningstarfarms go to their website or ask for my email and i would be glad to email you the recipe and soups and you can even make a chicken potpie from morningstar farms soy chicken strips and i have my recipe if yoou would like to email me


ps I CAN GIVE YOU LUNCH EXTRA RECIPES TOO


How to cook the recipes on PETA?
Q. I am going to start being more health and try to lose weight any ideas?
Also what are these items and where can i get them?
-(2 packages beef–flavor Gimme Lean Beef) in Moma's Mock Meatloaf
-(pieces kombu (sea vegetable), 2 8-oz. pkgs. tempeh) in Tempeh Creole
Thanks ahead of time

A. Look up vegetarian things.


What meals could I make using lentils apart from soups?
Q.

A. I have found two really good lentil recipes that I like a lot. One is for a vegetarian 'meatloaf' and the other is a broccoli lentil and rice casserole. There are many other recipes for lentil casseroles you can find on the internet. Indian dishes also often use lentils in curries, you can find these recipes by searching for Indian Daal recipes.
Lentils are also good for making veggie burgers or vegetarian sloppy joes.

Here is the link for the lentil loaf recipe:

http://www.food.com/recipe/really-good-vegetarian-meatloaf-really-33921

I usually add more tomato sauce than the recipe says. Sometimes I also sub the egg out with flaxseed (1TBS of ground flaxseed + 3 TBS of lukewarm water + mix until gooey= egg substitute for just about any recipe, including baking).
Also I like to spread ketchup over the top before I put it in the oven.

Here is the link for the casserole:

http://theliberalvegan.wordpress.com/2008/10/23/veganmofo-broccoli-lentil-casserole/

I am not vegan so I sometimes substitute parmesan or other cheese for the nutritional yeast and just use real butter. I've also made this recipe with asparagus instead of broccoli, or both together and it is very good. There are similar recipes on the internet but this is my favorite so far because it only takes one dish and is so easy to make, you don't have to precook anything, you just mix it all together and stick it in the oven.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment