Wednesday, January 22, 2014

can you meake "meat"loaf with tofu?

vegan meatloaf recipe gimme lean
 on ... Rice | All Recipes Vegan - Vegan and vegetarian recipes and products
vegan meatloaf recipe gimme lean image



luna:]


since turning vegan, i really miss meatloaf, is there anyway i can make meatless loaf with tofu? recipes would be great :]]
hahaha it probablly would taste a little bland, but maybe if you seasoned it?



Answer
I've not heat of "meatloaf" made out of tofu, but you could make a really mean one out of seitan.

You could also make one out of Gimme Lean ground "beef" in a roll. I've tried the second recipe (Mama's Mock Meatloaf) and it is SO good! I hated meatloaf when I actually ate meat, but this recipe made me fall in love with it (go figure).

Here's the link: http://www.vegcooking.com/recipeshow.asp?RequestID=149&Search=meatloaf
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment