Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Fun & Unique Ground Beef Recipes?

vegetarian meatloaf recipe with cottage cheese
 on Cottage Cheese Loaf: Recipe | Recipes ~ Vegetarian
vegetarian meatloaf recipe with cottage cheese image



Shamaii


Okay, let me start off by saying I love to cook.
But things like Spaghetti and Meatballs, Meatloaf, Chili, we have that all the time.
That bores me.
I have 1 basic package of ground beef. (I'm not exactly sure how many pounds that is)
I'm basically open to anything, but since it's about 3:30 where I am now, it has to be done by 7:30 at the latest.
I'd appreciate recipes with basic ingredients, but if I have to run out to the grocery store, I will.
It has to be able to feed 3 adults and 2 teenagers.
So if you could find something like that, it would be very helpful.
No one is allergic to anything, or has any vegetarian/vegan rules.
Myself, I'm 13.
So I need something that's not too hard, but not too easy either.
I've been cooking for a long while, so I know the basics.
Plus I like a challenge.
You can post the recipe down below, just be sure to post the ingredients and process too, or else I can't really use it.
Or you could give me a website(s) with recipes.
Just make sure it's something unique and fun, not something basic.
When I cook, I like to make it special and different.
Well, thanks for all your help. xx



Answer
MANICOTTI :
(This is incredibly easy....)

-- Saute' onions and garlic in oil until translucent. Add about a pound of ground beef and ground pepper. Cook till meat is done. Drain. Allow to cool.
-- Mix with ricotta cheese (or half ricotta and half cottage cheese). Stuff into the shells. Place the shells in a greased baking dish.
-- Cover with Spaghetti Sauce (home-made or canned). Cover with Parmesan and/or Mozzerella. Can use romano cheese as well.
-- Bake at 350 F until the cheese is browned and the sauce is bubbling --- probably 30-45 minutes.

~~
ALSO, the recipes on this page all look interesting and i suppose taste equally good!!.... (tried a couple myself... ;)))
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090524111914AAdsJ4j&pa=FZB6NXXtFWMW0cLWwOsc80K4IXhT50ZJHJMKeOMcl.xGXDDQ0.o-&paid=add_watch

~~




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment